Ages: 4 and up
Grades: PreK and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Providing speech therapy has never been easier or more productive than with our Double Dice Articulation Add-On Decks. Each deck includes:
• Colorful photographs of the target words on 3” x 5” cards.
• Target words separated by word position (I/M/F) and by syllable amount (1-2 syllable words).
• Opportunities for production at the following levels: single-word, phrase, sentence, and sound-loaded sentence.
Here is how it works:
1. The instructor places nine (9) cards face down on the table.
2. A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
3. The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
4. The student reads (or listens as the instructor reads) the questions that corresponds to the number on the inner die and the student answers it.
The students get plenty of practice (216 different questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) questions to be answered.
- A storage tin.
Includes: 54 playing cards, content/direction cards, and storage tin