Ages: 3 and up
Grades: PreK and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
This collection targets 14 common early speech sounds: p, b, m, n, t, d, w, h, k, g, f, v, s-clusters, and multisyllabic words. Each card targets a single sound in a specific word position (I/M/F) and further divides the cards by the syllable amount.
• Each side has 6 photos with four repetitions each which prompts up to 24 repetitions.
• These cards offer versatility for younger and older students alike because they use real photos.
• Perfect for quick articulation sessions.
• Targets phonemes in each word position separately.
• Targets multisyllabic words separately.
Includes: 45 double-sided cards