Ages: 6 and up
Grades: 1st and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
This well-designed, reproducible workbook focuses on reading and structured conversational speech level activities for carryover practice. When your students need something more challenging than the standard practice at the word, phrase, and sentence levels, then this is the resource for you. Included in this book are:
- Stories conveniently divided by sound.
- Targets sixteen (16) commonly misarticulated sounds: f, th, sh, ch, l, l-blends, s, s-blends, r, r-blends, and vocalic ar, or, ire, air, ear, and er.
- Rebus stories (pictures) for struggling or beginning readers.
- Traditional stories (no pictures) for older students.
- Comprehension questions after each story in order to provide structured practice opportunities for the generalization of skills beyond the word level.
This book is great for advanced practice for students with speech sound disorders. Perfect for younger children as well as older children—just choose the most appropriate format (rebus or traditional) for the student you are serving.
Includes: 182 pages, reproducible