Ages: 4 and up
Grades: PreK and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
This collection targets 18 common sounds: k, g, f, ch, sh, th, l, l-clusters, s, s-clusters, r, r-clusters, ar, or, ire, air, ear, and er. Each card targets a single sound in a specific word position (I/M/F).
- One side has 8 photos with five repetitions each which prompts up to 40 repetitions.
- On the reverse side, there are 40 target words prompting up to 120 repetitions.
- These cards offer versatility for younger and older students alike.
- Perfect for quick articulation sessions.
- Targets phonemes in each word position separately.
Each box contains 50 unique cards. Each card measures 4.5″ x 6.5″ so they are perfect for therapy groups or individual practice. A wonderful “pick up and go” reasoning resource for busy speech-language pathologists!
Includes: 50 double-sided cards