Ages: 10 and up
Grades: 5th and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Perspective Taking–Tweens and Teens Double Dice Add-On Deck helps your students feel more comfortable in social situations as they learn to understand events, emotions, and reactions from different perspectives. Developing this skill assists in pragmatic aspects of language development. There are 54 scenarios and 216 follow-up pragmatic questions. Perfect for students working on:
- learning to take different perspectives
- understanding emotions
- understanding pragmatic reactions
- realizing there can be multiple reactions to the same situation
This double dice deck is played just like the others. Each card contains a photograph and a social story that relates to the picture. There are four (4) follow up questions on these colorful, 3″ x 5″ cards. The photographs depict tweens and teens interacting in realistic situations.
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are 3″ x 5″)
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) questions to be answered
- Answer cards, direction cards, and game variation cards
- A storage tin
The double dice is NOT included in the Add-On decks, but it may be purchased separately (2 Pack:DD-100 or 1 Pack: DD-105).
Includes: 54 playing cards, answer/direction cards, and storage tin
There are no reviews yet.