Ages: 13 and up
Grades: 7th and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Social Situations for Teens Double Dice Add-On Deck provides a motivating way for speech-language pathologists to work on social skills that students in the teen years encounter in various areas of their lives. This Double Dice Deck works on social skills that teenagers encounter in the following areas:
- With peers
- At school
- With electronics/social media
- In the community
- With adults
- With transportation issues
This double dice deck is played just like the others. Colorful photographs depict teenagers in various social situations. Follow up questions assist students in understanding appropriate pragmatic interactions.
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) questions to be answered.
- Direction and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
Includes: 54 playing cards, answer/direction cards, and storage tin