Ages: 3 and up
Grades: PreK and up
The Bjorem Final Consonant Deletion Minimal Pair Cards are for children who present with the error pattern of omitting the last or final sound at the end of their words. For example, your child might look at a picture of a “moon” but say “moo” instead. This deck contains multiple contrasts so that you can target many sounds with fewer cards (e.g., row vs. rope, robe, rose, and road).
The minimal pairs therapy approach has been used to treat children who have mild-severe phonological impairments.
- Targets final consonant deletion
- Total of 46 cards (40 minimal pair cards)
- 3 different types of cue cards
- Includes multiple words on each card
- Includes a range of different final consonant sounds
Includes: 46 cards