Ages: 3 and up
Grades: PreK and up
The Bjorem Gliding Minimal Pair Cards are for children who present with the error pattern of gliding their liquids. For example, your child might look at a picture of a “p” but say “bear” instead. The minimal pairs therapy approach has been used to treat children who have mild-severe phonological impairments.
The Bjorem Gliding Minimal Pair Cards:
- Targets gliding of liquids
- Total of 58 cards (52 minimal pair cards)
- 3 different types of cue cards
- Includes words in initial position & clusters
- Target sounds include ‘r’ vs. ‘w’, ‘l’, vs. ‘w’, and ‘l’ vs. ‘y’
Includes: 58 cards
There are no reviews yet.