Ages: 5 – 12
Grades: K – 6th
Authors: Rachele Ellsworth
Pronouns Double Dice Deck is an interactive way to engage students who are having difficulty in understanding and producing pronouns correctly. It targets third-person pronouns in the following areas:
- Number (singular/plural)
- Gender (male/female/neutral)
- Case (subjective/objective/possessive)
Your students will get plenty of practice with the following pronouns:
Here is how it works:
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student completes the specific pronoun sentence that corresponds to the number indicated on the inner die.
Students get plenty of practice (up to 216 different pronoun sentences). It comes in a sturdy tin box. Cards are large (measuring 3″ x 5″) and contain colorful photographs.
Includes: 54 playing cards, 3 content/direction cards, & sturdy storage tin