Ages: 5 and up
Grades: K and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Predicting–Double Dice Add-On Deck provides tasks designed to help students consider their own experiences as well as to increase their knowledge of others’ thoughts and experiences in order to make logical predictions. Each card contains a colorful photograph and four (4) questions. The questions ask, “What might happen if…” and all relate back to the photograph. Wonderful for group or individual therapy sessions.
Here is how it works:
- The instructor places nine (9) cards face down on the table.
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student reads (or listens as the instructor reads) the questions that corresponds to the number on the inner die and the student answers it.
The students get plenty of practice (216 different questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) questions to be answered.
- Answer key, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
A double dice is sold separately (2 Pack: DD-100 or 1 Pack: DD-105) and is very engaging when used with this card deck.
Includes: 54 playing cards, answer key/direction cards, and storage tin
There are no reviews yet.