Ages: 5 – 12
Grades: K – 6th
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Linking Cause and Effect–Double Dice Add-On Deck is a wonderful way to assist your students in learning how to understand and make logical conclusions. The tasks in this deck are designed to help students consider their own experiences as well as to increase their knowledge of others’ thoughts and experiences as they learn about cause and effect. Beautiful photographs accompany each of the four different fill-in-the blank statements on each card.
Here is how it works:
- The instructor places nine (9) cards face down on the table.
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student reads (or listens as the instructor reads) the statement that corresponds to the number on the inner die and the student logically completes it.
The students get plenty of practice (216 different questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) fill-in-the-blank statements to be completed.
- Answer key, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
A double dice is sold separately (2 Pack: DD-100 or 1 Pack: DD-105) and is very engaging when used with this card deck.
Includes: 54 playing cards, answer key/direction cards, and storage tin
There are no reviews yet.