Ages: 5 – 12
Grades: K – 6th
Authors: Rachele Ellsworth
This product is the whole kit! Double Dice + Card Deck + Motivation Tokens
Critical Thinking—If/Then Double Dice Deck provides a motivating way for speech-language pathologists to work on the logical-thinking and problem-solving skills that many students with language difficulties struggle with. It contains:
- Two (2) separate levels of difficulty
- Fifty-four (54) total color playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″)
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) critical thinking statements that need to be completed.
- 50 tokens
- 1 double dice
Here is how it works:
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student completes the sentence at the top of the card.
The students get plenty of practice (up to 216 questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
Includes: 54 playing cards, 3 content/direction cards, 50 tokens, 1 double dice, & sturdy storage tin.