Ages: 5 and up
Grades: K and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Compare & Contrast–Double Dice Add-On Deck provides an innovative way for speech-language pathologists to help their students in identifying similarities and differences between specific objects. Working on these skills also boosts critical thinking and categorizational skills. There are fifty-four (54) total playing cards and each card contains four (4) questions.
Here is how it works:
- The instructor places nine (9) cards face down on the table.
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student reads (or listens as the instructor reads) the sentence which corresponds to the number on the inner die.
- The student responds by naming the similarities or differences of the objects.
The students get plenty of practice (216 questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards ( 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) compare/contrast statements.
- Content, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
The double dice is NOT included in the Add-On decks, but it may be purchased separately (2 Pack:DD-100 or 1 Pack: DD-105).
Includes: 54 playing cards, 3 content/direction cards, and storage tin.
There are no reviews yet.