Ages: 4 and up
Grades: PreK and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Plurals Double Dice Add-On Deck helps teach children regular and irregular plurals. Half of this deck (27 cards) targets regular plurals, and the second half of the deck targets irregular plurals. Students have to perform the following tasks:
- correct a sentence using the correct plural form
- fill in sentences using singular and plural forms
- describe photographs that depict plural and singular forms
This double dice deck is played just like the others. Each card contains a colorful photograph and four (4) questions. The photographs depict people, objects, and animals that clearly illustrate singular and plural forms.
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) questions to be answered.
- Direction and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
Includes: 54 playing cards, answer/direction cards, and storage tin