Ages: 5 – 12
Grades: K – 6th
Authors: Rachele Ellsworth
Conjunctions Double Dice Add-On Deck is a great way to teach students to use conjunctions correctly. These are the conjunctions targeted:
The deck is divided, with the first portion presenting fill-in-the-blank-style sentences that require the student to put a conjunction in the sentence to make it correct. The second portion gives two sentences that need to be combined. This requires the students to use an appropriate conjunction to combine two sentences into one.
Here is how it works:
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student responds using the correct conjunction to the statement which corresponds to the number on the inner die.
The students get plenty of practice (216 questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards ( 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) statements requiring a conjunction.
- Content, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
Includes: 54 playing cards, 3 content/direction cards, and storage tin.