Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Let your Spanish-speaking students “Dot” their way to better articulation with these wonderful game sheets!
Your students will ask for these over and over again. Here is how it works. Each student gets a game sheet targeting his/her sound and paint marker (bingo-type marker). Students follow the directions, dotting each dot as he/she practices the target sound.
- Reproducible worksheets targeting nineteen (19) Spanish sounds: ch, f, h, y, s, r, r-blends, rr, l, l-blends, t, d, p, b, g, k, n, ñ, and m.
- Activities are at the single word level.
- Students choose from four (4) different types of activities for each sound in each word position so that are plenty of game sheets to choose from.
- Directions and target words are in both Spanish and English.
- Contains guidelines for play, game variations/suggestions, a tracking chart, and blank master pages.
- Can be used with paint markers/ink daubers, sold separately (item #ZG-180).
Correct articulation needs practice and DOT Articulation–Spanish is a great way to get multiple productions in a fun and motivating format! These game sheets are especially good for students who are easily distracted or those who have been in therapy for many years.
Includes: 214 pages, reproducible