Ages: 4 and up
Grades: PreK and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Finally there is a way to collect data effortlessly and easily! Whether you are implementing RTI for articulation or needing an effective way to collect data and show progress with your articulation therapy students, these easy-to-use data collection sheets make this task a breeze! Collecting individualized data without having to count every production during therapy sessions and having the results mapped out neatly on these data collection charts make record keeping a cinch. Each book contains the following:
- Well-constructed, comprehensive data collection sheets.
- Target words separated by word position (I/M/F) as well as by syllable amount (1-syllable words, 2-syllable words, etc.)
- Data sheets containing pictures, single words, phrases, sentences, and sound-loaded paragraphs.
- Each sheet allows you to collect up to ten (10) different times (except for paragraphs) using the same sheet–perfect for weekly data collection in typical 9-week grading periods in most school settings (i.e., baseline and then 9-weeks of therapy).
- Percentages easily calculated because they are based on ten (10) stimuli per page.
Clinicians love the quick and easy manner in which data can be collected and inserted into student files or folders. A wonderful way to collect baseline data, show progress, and then illustrate dismissal criteria. Although developed and ideal for quick data collection and to easily show parents progress, these sheets can be sent home for homework and used for quick drill-based therapy sessions. The comprehensive nature of these articulation sheets make them very versatile.
Includes: 5 separate books, approximately 100 pages each, reproducible activities