Ages: 5 – 12
Grades: K – 6th
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Social Situations at School– Double Dice Add-On Deck provides a motivating way for speech-language pathologists to work on the various social skills that students encounter in a typical day at school. This deck targets social situations that typically occur in six different locations within a school:
- Related Arts
- Arriving/Leaving School
- Offices/Around School
Here is how it works:
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student reads (or listens as the instructor reads) the social situation and related question that corresponds to the number on the inner die.
The students get plenty of practice (216 questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) socially-related questions to be answered.
- Content, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
Includes: 54 playing cards, 3 content/direction cards, and storage tin