Ages: 4 and up
Grades: PreK and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Are your students tired of the typical, boring drill-based articulation activities that often occur once correct placement and production has been established, but isn’t automatic? If so, then Double Dice Articulation is the solution!
Here is how it works:
- The unique double dice (a large 12-sided ie with shapes depicted on the outside and a smaller 12-sided inner die with numbers on the inside) is the motivation component.
- A student rolls the unique double dice.
- The student determines which shape was rolled on the outer die.
- He/she finds the corresponding shape on the game sheet.
- He/she repeats the word/phrase/sentence the number of times indicated on the inner die.
- He/she colors or marks out a portion of the game sheet as indicated in the directions.
- The next student has a turn, and this continues until the worksheet is complete.
Includes: Set of 6 workbooks. Each workbook is 200+ pages, reproducible.