Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Let’s get out the paint markers and practice our oral-motor exercises! DOT Oral-Motor is a fun-filled workbook containing reproducible pages of exercises designed to increase the awareness and coordination of the tongue and lips. Here is how it works. Each student gets a game sheet targeting a specific exercise and a paint marker (bingo-type marker). Students dot the circles on the game sheets as they perform each exercise. This is what the book includes:
- Reproducible worksheets targeting exercises to help bring children to be more aware and coordinate their tongue and lips.
- Lively illustrations coupled with detailed descriptions making each exercise understandable for even the youngest child.
- Sections that are conveniently divided into exercises that involve props and those exercises that don’t require any props.
- Worksheets that allow exercises to be introduced and practiced and then several pages of activities to choose from.
- You may buy four scented, washable, non-toxic, long-lasting paint markers/ink daubers in a handy plastic carrying case (item #ZG-180) to use with these game sheets.
DOT Oral-Motor is full of tongue and lip activities that your students will love to cover with dots as they practice various exercises.
Includes: 222 pages, reproducible