Ages: 5 and up
Grades: K and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Classifying into Categories–Double Dice Add-On Deck assists your students in their classification skills as they:
- Label objects
- Determine categories
- List items that belong
- List items that don’t belong
- Explain the reasons why
- Determine if other objects would belong and explain why/why not
Here is how it works:
- The instructor places nine (9) cards face down on the table.
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student reads (or listens as the instructor reads) the questions that corresponds to the number on the inner die and the student answers it.
The students get plenty of practice (216 different questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) questions to be answered.
- Answer key, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
Includes: 54 playing cards, answer key/direction cards, and storage tin