Ages: 5 – 12
Grades: K – 6th
Authors: Rachele Ellsworth
Here is a perfect therapy aid if you are working with students needing assistance with categorization skills. Each card in this Double Dice Deck allows students the opportunity to name items belonging to categories in the areas of:
Here is how it works:
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student reads (or listens as the instructor reads) the categorical statement corresponding to the number on the inner die.
- The student responds by naming items in that category.
The students get plenty of practice (216 questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) categorical statements.
- Content, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
Included: 54 playing cards, 3 content/direction cards, and storage tin