Ages: 5 – 12
Grades: K – 6th
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Changing Statements into Questions–Double Dice Add-On Deck provides a motivating way for speech-language pathologists to assist their students in learning how to rearrange words within a sentence to form questions. Each card contains:
- A photograph.
- Four (4) different declarative sentences containing words which can be rearranged to form a question.
Here is how it works:
- The instructor places nine (9) cards face down on the table.
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student reads (or listens as the instructor reads) the sentence which corresponds to the number on the inner die.
- The student rearranges the words to form a question
The students get plenty of practice (216 questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) sentences that can be rearranged to form questions.
- Content, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
The double dice is NOT included in the Add-On decks, but it may be purchased separately (2 Pack:DD-100 or 1 Pack: DD-105).
Includes: 54 playing cards, 3 content/direction cards, and storage tin
There are no reviews yet.