Ages: 4 and up
Grades: PreK and up
Storytelling is the foundation of communication and builds from preschool age throughout the school-age years. Whether children are sharing about their day, retelling stories or creating their own stories, developing an understanding of essential story grammar elements provides a framework that leads to increased comprehension and improved storytelling skills. Narrative abilities are predictive of academic success and serve as a bridge between oral and written language. These cards were designed to represent key concepts in research and are flexible to allow you to choose what to target and how.
• support story grammar comprehension and expression
• enhance sequencing and describing abilities using visual cues
• model text structure and sentence formulation
• facilitate knowledge of vocabulary, parts of speech, and word study
• bring punctuation, complex sentences, comprehension strategies, and more to life
Cards: 2.56″ x 2.56″
There are no reviews yet.