Ages: 5 and up
Grades: K and up
A welcome addition to the family of the previous 5-Minute Therapy books, this new, unique, stand-alone book follows the same format as the first six books with 5-minute drill lists and activities for producing vocalic /r/ words. Targeted sounds include /ar/, /er/, /or/, /air/, /our/, /ire/, /ear/, and recurring vocalic /r/. This activity book includes:
- Repetition drills for maximum opportunities to practice sounds.
- Word banks of 25 – 50 words in the initial, medial and final positions (when appropriate). Data collection sheets to record responses for each vocalic /r/ sound at the word, phrase, and sentence level.
- Reading lists for each vocalic /r/ sound at the word, phrase and sentence-level.
- Games for 5-Minute Therapy, including the popular envelope games for each targeted sound.
- Challenge sentences that include multiple vocalic /r/ sounds for older students.
- Homework activities for each targeted sound.
- Prepared percentage charts to calculate production.
Includes: 147 reproducible pages
There are no reviews yet.