Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Did someone say, “BINGO”? It could be coming from your /r/ therapy group if you are using Vocalic R Reproducible Bingo. This workbook is set up to remediate /r/ in a research-based way by separating prevocalic /r/ and the vocalic variations of /r/ so you can target only the allophonic variations that need remediating. Here is what is included in the workbook:
- Reproducible bingo game cards and calling cards targeting the major /r/ allophones (prevocalic /r/, vocalic ar, or, ire, air, ear, stressed er, unstressed er, and rl).
- Bingo game cards have each /r/ allophone separated by word position (initial, medial, final, and mixed). Now you can target initial ar by itself without any interfering medial or final ar words.
- Six (6) different bingo game cards per sound and per position.
- The bingo calling cards contain the therapy target at the single word, simple phrase, and sentence levels. This allows therapy to take place at multiple levels using the same bingo card.
- Contains a convenient screening form, common bingo patterns, certificates, and tracking chart.
Your students will love playing bingo and you will love the results you get with playing Vocalic R Reproducible Bingo. Paint markers/Ink daubers sold separately (KP-100).
Includes: 228 Pages
There are no reviews yet.