Ages: 6 – 12
Grades: 1st – 7th
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Sequencing–Double Dice Add-On Deck assists students with developing their sequencing and explaining skills. This deck gives students the opportunity to explain multi-step events using appropriate sequencing vocabulary (provided) and answer questions in reference to what takes place before or after the event. These are large, colorful 3″ x 5″ cards. Beautiful photographs accompany each of the four different questions on each card.
Here is how it works:
- The instructor places nine (9) cards face down on the table.
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student reads (or listens as the instructor reads) the question that corresponds to the number on the inner die and the student answers it.
The students get plenty of practice (216 different questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) questions to be answered.
- Answer key, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
A double dice is sold separately (2 Pack: DD-100 or 1 Pack: DD-105) and is very engaging when used with this card deck.
Includes: 54 playing cards, answer key/direction cards, and storage tin
There are no reviews yet.