Ages: 5 – 12
Grades: K – 7th
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Regular Verbs Double Dice Add On Deck provides a motivating way for speech-language pathologists to target various verb tenses in therapy. It targets verbs in the following forms:
- Present progressive
- Present tense
- Future tense
- Past tense (Regular Form)
Each card contains a photograph depicting an action, the name of the action, and four (4) fill-in-the-blank style sentences that need to be completed using the target verb. The cards are further divided by how the regular past tense endings are pronounced: /t/, /ed/, /d/. This allows therapy to be customized to the specific errors being produced.
Here is how it works:
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student completes the sentence that corresponds to the number indicated on the inner die with the correct verb tense.
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) fill-in the blank statements.
- Content, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
The double dice is NOT included in the Add-On decks, but it may be purchased separately (2 Pack:DD-100 or 1 Pack: DD-105).
Includes: 54 playing cards, 3 content/direction cards, and storage tin
There are no reviews yet.