Ages: 5 – 12
Grades: K – 6th
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Phonological Awareness–Double Dice Add-On Deck is a wonderful way to work on phonological awareness tasks! This deck is nicely organized and targets the following skills:
- Phoneme Identification
- Phoneme Segmentation
- Phoneme Blending
- Phoneme Addition
- Phoneme Manipulation
Here is how it works:
- The instructor places nine (9) cards face down on the table. (The instructor can chose specifically which tasks to target or mix-and-match.)
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student responds to the phonological awareness task that corresponds to the number on the inner die.
The students get plenty of practice (216 different questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) questions.
- Content, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
The double dice is NOT included in the Add-On decks, but it may be purchased separately (2 Pack:DD-100 or 1 Pack: DD-105).
Includes: 54 playing cards, 3 content/direction cards, and storage tin
There are no reviews yet.