Ages: 4 and up
Grades: PreK and up
Help Wally the Koala climb his favorite Eucalyptus tree! Test gross motor skills and engage the whole family with this fast-paced party game.
- HOW TO PLAY — In this cooperative game, take turns rolling the die and moving up the tree. If BANG is rolled, perform a stunt before Wally falls to the ground. If Wally gets to the top, everyone wins!
- GET YOUNGSTERS MOVING — The activity cards feature active stunts to get children up and moving. The challenges are also age-appropriate and so much fun!
- 2 DIFFICULTY LEVELS — For younger kids, reset Wally to the middle of the tree when he slides down. For a challenge, start Wally as far down as he slides. You’ll have to be quick!
- QUALITY COMPONENTS — This game features high-quality wooden game pieces that are designed to last for years. The 3-piece Eucalyptus tree assembles easily and securely.
- COOPERATIVE GAMEPLAY FOR 2-6 PLAYERS — With room for 2-6 players, students can bond while working together to help Wally get his dinner!
Includes: tree, base, leaves, die, cards, bang pieces