Ages: 5 and up
Grades: K and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Following Directions Double Dice Add-On Deck allows students numerous opportunities to listen to and follow directions that contain subtle words that impact the amount, timing, and/or order of the directions to be followed. The types of directions targeted within this deck of cards are listed below:
- Quantitative (either, all, except, one, two, etc.)
- Conditional (if. . . then)
- Temporal (before, after)
Following directions is essential for academic success and this deck provides an interactive and fun way to master this skill!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) commands/directions to be followed.
- Content card, direction card, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
A double dice is sold separately (2 Pack: DD-100 or 1 Pack: DD-105) and is very engaging when used with this card deck.
Includes: 54 playing cards, content/direction cards, and storage tin
There are no reviews yet.