Ages: 3 and up
Grades: PreK and up
The cards in this library are designed for building vocabulary, plus expressive and receptive language skills in all young children. This boxed set includes 160 full-color photographic learning cards (large 8.5″ x 5.5″) organized by some of the most popular early-childhood themes. On the back of each photo card is a wide range of guided questions. Together, the photo and the questions can be used as a springboard for stimulating conversations and prompting discussions.
- Actions: At School (17 cards)
- Actions: Taking care of myself (13 cards)
- Actions: What are they doing (26 cards)
- Colors (11 cards)
- Emotions (11 cards)
- Farm Animals (7 cards)
- Food (26 cards)
- Forest Animals (12 cards)
- Pets (8 cards)
- Transportation (11 cards)
- Wild and Water animals (18 cards)
There are no reviews yet.