Ages: 2 and up
Grades: PreK and up
The same Original Bjorem Speech Sound Cues but BIGGER!
When teaching young children to talk and say new words we, as speech therapists talk about teaching “sounds” and not “letters”. The purpose of the sound cues is to teach children SOUNDS by giving them a visual cue they can relate to. Many times when children are learning new sounds they come in the form of an environmental sound for example “hhhh” for a dog or “oooo ahah” for a monkey. The cards were built around this premise.
- 25 consonants & 15 vowel cue cards
- Short & Long Vowel group cards
- Color Illustrations & Descriptions on backs of cards
- Developmentally appropriate approach
- Suitable for 18 months & up
- Fun, intuitive & relatable
- Evidence-based approach
Includes: 40 Cards: 25 Consonants, 15 Vowels, 2 Vowel Sort Cards; Card: 5.12″ x 5.12″
Cues are a thick soft matte texture, they are not shiny or laminated so children with vision impairments do not get the glare
There are no reviews yet.