Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Auditory Comprehension—Nonfiction Double Dice Add-On Deck provides a wonderful and unique way to assist your students in refining their auditory comprehension skills. With this deck, students listen to factual auditory information and then answer comprehension questions in relation to the information they just heard. These cards are a great tool for:
- strengthening comprehension skills
- increasing memory of specific information
- strengthening a student’s ability to answer questions
The photographs allow the students to use visual strategies to assist them in remembering the details.
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″)
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) questions to be answered
- Answer cards, direction card, and game variation cards
- A storage tin
A double dice is sold separately (2 Pack: DD-100 or 1 Pack: DD-105) and is very engaging when used with this card deck.
Includes: 54 playing cards, answer/direction cards, and storage tin
There are no reviews yet.