Author: Rachele Ellsworth
This is a discounted/damaged item. Damaged items may have dents, scratches, or tears on their boxes/containers, but the contents of the product are undamaged. Save money with an uglier but perfect product!
Auditory Comprehension—Nonfiction Double Dice Add-On Deck provides a wonderful and unique way to assist your students in refining their auditory comprehension skills. With this deck, students listen to factual auditory information and then answer comprehension questions in relation to the information they just heard. These cards are a great tool for:
- strengthening comprehension skills
- increasing memory of specific information
- strengthening a student’s ability to answer questions
The photographs allow the students to use visual strategies to assist them in remembering the details.
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″)
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) questions to be answered
- Answer cards, direction card, and game variation cards
- A storage tin
Includes: 54 playing cards, answer/direction cards, and storage tin