Ages: 5-and up
Grades: K-and up
Author: Sheila McGovern and Christine Ristuccia
The Entire World of R Big Book of Carry-Over Stories offers an exciting new variety of stories for those students needing articulation therapy at an advanced level. This book uses a phonological strategy that is centered on the 21 types of /r/ and focuses on reading, structured conversation and conversational speech level activities.
Here is what is included:
- 67 phonologically pure /r/ stories.
- Each story focuses on a distinct variation of /r/: Prevocalic /r/, vocalic /ar/, /or/, /ear/, /ire/, /air/, /er/ & /rl/, but all word positions are mixed.
- 6 phoneme specific stories per allophone.
- Each story is accompanied by an illustration and a target vocabulary list.
- Each story has an average of 8 target words that are highlighted for easy reference.
- Comprehension questions are included with every story.
- A special “challenge” section with mixed and recurrent /r/ stories are included to test for mastery for those students graduating from /r/ therapy.
This is a great reproducible workbook to use when students have just about mastered /r/ all together.\
Includes: 178 Pages