Ages: 5 and up
Grades: K and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
**This is the digital version of the printed card deck for use in teletherapy and other situations where a PDF is needed to show on a screen or device. The digital file you are purchasing is not printable and is licensed to a single user (sharing prohibited).
Wh? Questions Double Dice Deck is a motivating 54-card deck targets: who, what, where, and when questions. Each card contains:
- A photograph depicting an occupation or an object.
- A beginning of a sentence (e.g., This is a …).
- Four (4) different wh questions directed toward the photograph.
Here is how it works:
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student completes the sentence at the top of the card.
- The student answers the specific question that corresponds to the number indicated on the inner die.
The students get plenty of practice (up to 216 questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again! Cards are colorful and measure 3″ x 5″.
Includes: 54 playing cards, 3 content/direction cards & storage tin