Author: Rachele Ellsworth
**This is the digital version of the printed workbook for use in teletherapy and other situations where a PDF is needed to show on a screen or device. The digital file you are purchasing is not printable and is licensed to a single user. You can use PDF annotation tools to markup the pages digitally, just have the child point/touch each dot, or put a screen protector on and use dry erase markers (please do at your own risk, testing to make sure the marker wipes off easily).
Improve children’s speech while also allowing them to enhance their fine motor and visual motor skills.
This PDF file includes the following:
- Targets many sounds (p, b, w, t, d, m, n, k, g, h, f, v, s, s-blends, sh, ch, l, l-blends) that Pre-K and early-elementary children are working on in all word positions (w, h, and blends in initial position only).
- Six (6) tracing activity pages per target phoneme in each word position (I/M/F).
- Engaging tracing activities that promote pre-writing skills with spectacular art.
- As the students say the targets, they can:
- trace the lines with their fingers as they move along each PDF
- use annotation features and place check marks, stamps, etc. along the dotted lines (the exact designs and color features depend on the PDF viewer you are employing)
- use a stylus to trace the lines on the handheld device (depending on the device)
Preschoolers and early elementary children are able to practice correct speech production while tracing large shapes, small shapes, horizontal lines, vertical lines, and game paths. These game sheets promote pre-handwriting skills and clear speech production simultaneously.
Includes: 290 PDF pages viewable on a screen