Ages: 7 and up
Grades: 2nd and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
**This is the digital version of the printed card deck for use in teletherapy and other situations where a PDF is needed to show on a screen or device. The digital file you are purchasing is not printable and is licensed to a single user.
Let your /r/ students practice their carryover skills using these colorful photographic cards which focus on structured conversation, reading, and fill-in-the-blank speech level activities. These cards are perfect for all ages, including those older students on your caseload!
- Includes 75 different activities.
- The cards cover the following sounds: /r/, /ar/, /or/, /ire/, /or/, /air/, /er/, and /r/-blends.
- Only the specific /r/ target phoneme appears in each story.
- It includes 10 cards per target sound.
- Colorful photographs accompany many of the activities.
Includes: 50 double-sided cards for 75 activities