Author: Rachele Ellsworth
**This is the digital version of the printed workbook for use in teletherapy and other situations where a PDF is needed to show on a screen or device. The digital file you are purchasing is not printable and is licensed to a single user. You can use PDF annotation tools to markup the pages digitally, just have the child point/touch each dot, or put a screen protector on and use dry erase markers (please do at your own risk, testing to make sure the marker wipes off easily).
Are you ready for the next level in articulation therapy? DOT Articulation II—Sentences & Paragraphs is here! This workbook is a wonderful resource when you need sentence and paragraph practice for your students with carryover articulation goals. Your students will get plenty of practice with the sound-loaded sentences and paragraphs presented in this workbook. Let your more advanced articulation students “dot” their way to better articulation with these wonderful game sheets! Here is how it works. Each student gets a game sheet targeting his/her sound and dots each dot as he/she practices the target sentences and paragraphs.
- Non-printable PDFs targeting 10 frequently misarticulated sounds (K, G, F, TH, SH, CH, J, L, R, S) and S-blends, R-blends, and L-blends in all word positions.
- Students choose from seventeen (17) different sound-loaded activities for each articulation target.
- Each section is very comprehensive and contains many reading passages which makes it terrific for carry-over practice.
- As the students say each target, they can:
- touch the circles as they move along each PDF
- use annotation features and place check marks, stamps, etc. in each circle (the exact designs and color features depend on the pdf viewer you are employing)
- use a stylus to mark each circle on the handheld device (depending on the device)
This PDF is full of sound-loaded activities at the sentence and paragraph level and is perfect for those articulation students that need a challenge!
Includes: 253 pdf pages viewable on a screen