Author: Rachele Ellsworth
**This is the digital version of the printed workbook for use in teletherapy and other situations where a PDF is needed to show on a screen or device. The digital file you are purchasing is not printable and is licensed to a single user. You can use PDF annotation tools to markup the pages digitally, just have the child point/touch each dot, or put a screen protector on and use dry erase markers (please do at your own risk, testing to make sure the marker wipes off easily). The PDF is in color!
Dot your way to better articulation with these wonderful game sheets! Your students will ask for these over and over again. Here is how it works. Each student gets to view a game sheet targeting his/her sound. Students follow the directions, using the interactive features (annotation devices) to mark each dot as he/she practices the target sound.
- Non-printable PDFs targeting 19 frequently misarticulated sounds (P, B, T, D, K, G, M, N, F, V, S, Z, SH, CH, J, TH, R, L) in all word positions, plus S-clusters, R-clusters, and L-clusters in the initial word position.
- Students choose from four (4) different types of activities for each sound in each word position so that are plenty of game sheets to choose from.
- As the students say each target, they can:
- touch the circles as they move along each PDF
- use annotation features and place check marks, stamps, etc. in each circle (the exact designs and color features depend on the PDF viewer you are employing)
- use a stylus to mark each circle on the handheld device (depending on the device)
Correct articulation needs practice and DOT Articulation is a great way to get multiple productions in a fun and motivating format! These game sheets are especially good for students who are easily distracted or those who have been in therapy for many years.
Includes: 288 PDF pages viewable on a screen