Author: Marilyn Toomey
This helpful book enables you to present the following aspects of time:
- Sequenced Events
- Simultaneous Events
- Particular Points in Time
- Rate of Motion in Time
- Comparing Past and Present Events
It also enables you to:
- Talk about time using ideas and language presented in the book.
- Support your lessons using the pictures and graphics in the book.
- Strengthen students’ learning using the activity pages.
- Enjoy teaching the language of time!
Includes: 110 pages, reproducible