Ages: 5 – 12
Grades: K – 6th
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
This is a discounted damage item. Damaged items may have dents, scratches, or tears on their boxes/containers, but the contents of the product are undamaged. Save money with an uglier but perfect product!”
Inferences– Double Dice Add-On Deck assists students in learning how to make logical inferences in their daily lives by interpreting visual and auditory information. Each card contains a photograph, a few lines of text explaining a situation, and four (4) inferential questions.
Here is how it works:
- The instructor places nine (9) cards face down on the table.
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student reads (or listens as the instructor reads) the social situation and related question that corresponds to the number on the inner die.
The students get plenty of practice (216 different questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) inference-related questions to be answered.
- Content, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
The double dice is NOT included in the Add-On decks. It is included in the original Double Dice Decks, or it may be purchased separately.
Includes: 54 playing cards, 2 content/direction cards, and storage tin