Ages: 3 and up
Grades: Pre-K and up
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
**This is the digital version of the printed workbook for use in teletherapy and other situations where a PDF is needed to show on a screen or device. The digital file you are purchasing is not printable and is licensed to a single user (sharing prohibited). You can use PDF annotation tools to markup the pages digitally, just have the child point/touch each dot, or use a screen protector with dry erase markers (please do at your own risk, testing to make sure the marker wipes off easily).
Now your preschool students can “dot” their way to clear speech! It works just like the other DOT books that you have enjoyed using with your older students, but this one is developed for a younger audience with simpler target words and vocabulary. The student marks/points at each dot as he/she practices the target sound.
- Targets eighteen (18) sounds: p, b, t, d, k, g, m, n, f, v, w, h, s, sh, ch, l, s-blends, and l-blends.
- All sounds are targeted in the initial and final word positions, except for w, h, s-blends, and l-blends which are targeted in the initial word position only.
- Multisyllabic words are targeted separately: two-syllable words and three-syllable words.
- Target words were carefully chosen to have simplistic syllable shapes (i.e., CV, CVC, etc.) that preschool children need.
- Worksheets can easily be incorporated into almost any treatment approach.
You will absolutely love how involved and motivated your younger students will be while working on the speech sounds. Included in the workbook is also a Game Variations/Suggestions page which details several alternative ways to use the game sheets so that your students can use them over and over again without getting bored!
Includes: 204 pdf pages viewable on a screen