Ages: 5 – 12
Grades: K – 6th
Authors: Rachele Ellsworth
Define and Describe Double Dice Add On Deck is a perfect supplement if you are working with students needing assistance with describing items and forming complete and accurate definitions. Each card in this Double Dice Deck allows students the opportunity to answer wh-questions in the areas of:
Each card (measuring 3″ x 5″) contains a photograph depicting an object, the name of the object, and four (4) wh-questions that form a complete and accurate definition when answered.
Here is how it works:
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student answers the question that corresponds to the number indicated on the inner die.
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) questions that when all answered form a complete and accurate definition.
- Content, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
Includes: 54 playing cards, 3 content/direction cards, and a storage tin