Ages: 5 – 12
Grades: K – 6th
Authors: Rachele Ellsworth
This is a discounted damage item. Damaged items may have dents, scratches, or tears on their boxes/containers, but the contents of the product are undamaged. Save money with an uglier but perfect product!”
Are you working with students who need assistance in the art of conversing? This Double Dice Deck provides a motivating way to work on conversing about a topic, taking turns, maintaining a topic, contributing information, and reading
your conversational partner’s non-verbal language cues. The real photographs make the situations realistic and help focus easily distracted students. This allows you to scaffold the amount of assistance necessary for a successful
conversation. Each card contains four different conversation starters:
- Tell me…
- If…, then…
- Open-ended wh question
Here is how it works:
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student responds to the conversation starter that corresponds to the
number indicated on the inner die.
The students get plenty of practice (216 questions/statements) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3" x 5").
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) conversation starters.
- Content, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
The double dice is NOT included in the Add-On decks. It is included in the original Double Dice Decks, along with tokens or it may be purchased separately.
Included: 54 playing cards, 3 content/direction cards, and storage tin
There are no reviews yet.