Ages: 5 – 12
Grades: K – 6th
Authors: Rachele Ellsworth
This is a discounted damage item. Damaged items may have dents, scratches, or tears on their boxes/containers, but the contents of the product are undamaged. Save money with an uglier but perfect product!
Conjunctions Double Dice Add-On Deck is a great
way to teach students to use conjunctions correctly.
These are the conjunctions targeted:
The deck is divided, with the first portion containing fill-in-the-blank-style sentences that require the student to put a conjunction in the sentence to make it correct. The second portion contains two sentences that need to be combined. This requires the students to use an appropriate conjunction to combine two sentences into one.
Here is how it works:
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student responds using the correct conjunction to the statement which corresponds to the number on the inner die.
The students get plenty of practice (216 questions) and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) statements requiring a conjunction.
- Content, direction, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
The double dice is NOT included in the Add-On decks. It is included in the original Double Dice Decks, along with tokens or it may be purchased separately.
Includes: 54 playing cards, 3 content/direction cards, and storage tin