Ages: All ages
Grades: All grades
Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Blank–Double Dice Add-On Deck is the perfect way for speech-language pathologists to customize their own unique Double Dice Deck for therapy. This deck allows the instructor to use a wet-erase marker to write the target words, letters, object names, etc. that you wish to teach or reinforce. There are 45 total playing cards. Each card contains a blank top area where you may write in the main target. This is followed by four numbers where you may write in questions. To change the targets and questions, wipe the cards with a clean, damp cloth.
Here is how it works:
- The instructor writes the target and target questions on the cards with a wet-erase marker.
- The instructor places nine (9) cards face down on the table.
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student reads (or listens as the instructor reads) the questions that corresponds to the number on the inner die and the student answers it.
The students get plenty of practice and enjoy using this activity time and time again!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Forty-five (45) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a large space for a customizable target and four (4) areas for questions.
- Direction and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
A double dice is sold separately (2 Pack: DD-100 or 1 Pack: DD-105) and is very engaging when used with this card deck.
Includes: 45 playing cards, direction cards, and storage tin.
There are no reviews yet.