Author: Rachele Ellsworth
Auditory Memory for WH Questions–Double Dice Add-On Deck is a colorful card deck which poses 216 different wh-questions in relation to a short story. This deck will assist students in answering related questions about information presented to them orally.
Here is how it works:
- The instructor places nine (9) cards face down on the table.
- A student rolls the double dice and it lands on a shape.
- The student turns over the card with the corresponding shape.
- The student listens as the instructor reads a short paragraph.
- The student answers a related wh-question indicated by the number on the inner die.
Perfect for students working on answering questions, auditory memory, or basic comprehension skills!
This is an Add-On deck so it includes:
- Fifty-four (54) total playing cards (cards are large 3″ x 5″).
- Each card contains a photograph and four (4) questions to be answered.
- Answer cards, direction card, and game variation cards.
- A storage tin.
Includes: 54 playing cards, answer/direction cards, and storage tin